- No new event is scheduled at this time. Please check back later.
- J. Gary Eden, Ph.D., Department of Electrical Engineering, University of Illinois, “Recent Advances In Ultraviolet Photolithography, Deep-UV Disinfection Of Air In Public Spaces, Speckle Free Optical Imaging, And The Pursuit Of Electrical Power Production By Laser Fusion Energy” 236C, WEB, 9:00am CDT, April 19, 2023.
- Zoran Obradovic, Ph.D., Laura H. Carnell Professor of Data Analytics (Data Analytics and Biomedical Informatics Center, Computer and Information Sciences Department, Statistics Department, Temple University), “Modeling Temporal Dynamics in Time Series and Complex Networks” 236C, WEB, March 06, 2020.
- Chris Mi, Ph.D. (Director, GATE Center for Electric Drive Transportation, San Diego State University, Adjunct Professor, University of California, San Diego) “Expand the technology and application horizon of wireless transfer” 236C, WEB, October 22, 2019.
- Sonja Glavaski, Ph.D. (Program Director at ARPA-E) “Harnessing Flexibility, Improving Resiliency: New Grid Operation Paradigms,” 236C, WEB, April 26, 2018.
- Kameshwar Poolla, Ph.D. (University of California, Berkeley) “The Sharing Economy for the Smart Grid,”, 236C, WEB, October 27, 2017.
- H. Vincent Poor, Ph.D. (Michael Henry Strater University Professor at Princeton University) “Information Theoretic Paths Forward in the Wireless Physical Layer“, 236C, WEB, October 18, 2017.
- Thomas Overbye, Ph.D. (University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign) “Modeling, Visualizing and Mitigating the Impacts of Geomagnetic Disturbances on Electric Power Grid,” 236C, WEB, 11:00 a.m., Sep. 8, 2015.
- Walter R. Bartel (CenterPoint Energy) “Smart Grids for Improved Grid Performance and Reliability,” Apr. 8, 2014
- Andres Carvallo (Compass Management Group) “The Advanced Smart Grid: Edge Power Driving Sustainability,” Apr. 8, 2014
- Gerald Heydt, Ph.D. (Arizona State University) “Two Interesting Mathematical Methods: The Hilbert Transform and The Hartley Transform, and Their Applications in Electric Power Engineering,” Sep. 4, 2013
- George Arnold, Ph.D. (National Intitute of Standards & Technology) “Smart Grid Progress and Challenges: A National Perspective,” Apr. 17, 2013
- John McDonald (General Electrics) “Industrial Innovation and the Smart Grid,” Apr. 17, 2013
- Vijay Vittal, Ph.D. (Arizona State University) “A Current Source Converter Solution for Wind Turbine Applications”, Oct. 13, 2010.