There is no upcoming distinguished seminar scheduled at this time. Please check back later.
- Sonja Glavaski, Ph.D. (Program Director at ARPA-E) “Harnessing Flexibility, Improving Resiliency: New Grid Operation Paradigms,” 236C, WEB, April 26, 2018.
- Kameshwar Poolla, Ph.D. (University of California, Berkeley) “The Sharing Economy for the Smart Grid,”, 236C, WEB, October 27, 2017.
- H. Vincent Poor, Ph.D. (Michael Henry Strater University Professor at Princeton University) “Information Theoretic Paths Forward in the Wireless Physical Layer“, 236C, WEB, October 18, 2017.
- Thomas Overbye, Ph.D. (University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign) “Modeling, Visualizing and Mitigating the Impacts of Geomagnetic Disturbances on Electric Power Grid,” 236C, WEB, 11:00 a.m., Sep. 8, 2015.
- Walter R. Bartel (CenterPoint Energy) “Smart Grids for Improved Grid Performance and Reliability,” Apr. 8, 2014
- Andres Carvallo (Compass Management Group) “The Advanced Smart Grid: Edge Power Driving Sustainability,” Apr. 8, 2014
- Gerald Heydt, Ph.D. (Arizona State University) “Two Interesting Mathematical Methods: The Hilbert Transform and The Hartley Transform, and Their Applications in Electric Power Engineering,” Sep. 4, 2013
- George Arnold, Ph.D. (National Intitute of Standards & Technology) “Smart Grid Progress and Challenges: A National Perspective,” Apr. 17, 2013
- John McDonald (General Electrics) “Industrial Innovation and the Smart Grid,” Apr. 17, 2013
- Vijay Vittal, Ph.D. (Arizona State University) “A Current Source Converter Solution for Wind Turbine Applications”, Oct. 13, 2010.